Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
WHO WE ARE
This site is operated by 11197119 CANADA LTD. (“We”), who is a data controller responsible for the processing of personal data under applicable data protection law.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone, or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- If applicable, resume, work history, CV, resume or other job application information;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, personal description, photographs or images or comments.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also collect information about your devices (including phones, computers, or other devices) where you access and visit our Sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and mobile network information (including phone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals).
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information on the relevant news about nasmore;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or that we feel may interest you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting (see more on this in our Cookies Policy below;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To track the progress and number of entries in competitions and promotions.
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments or to share information from our Site on third-party social media platforms;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To manage your access to the services or notify you about changes to the services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- If you have applied for a job at nasmore.music, to review, verify, and evaluate your job application information.
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you (including information in relation to your devices). We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above. Where we have partnered with YouTube or Google to provide access to or embed content from their respective sites, your information may be subject to additional terms.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- Third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If the nasmore.music that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· To any other third party where lawful.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, ADVERTISING OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICES
Some of the content, advertising and functionality on our Site may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example, you may have the opportunity to log in to our Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal data with us. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers choices about whether to receive targeted advertising.
This Site is not directed toward children (as defined by local law) nor does nasmore.com knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent except where in compliance with applicable laws.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You may also be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up to date. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact” section.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us as described in the “Contact” section.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We, or our third-party partners, may employ a software technology called web beacons (also known as web bugs, clear gifs or pixels) which helps us understand what content is effective, for example by counting the number of users who have visited these pages, and to understand usage patterns. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to let us know when content is viewed. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded on web pages, ads, and e-mail. We, or our third-party partners, may tie the information gathered by web beacons to the other information we collect about you.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
USERS OF SITES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
We may use automated decision-making technologies, including profiling, to support our data processing activities. Our automated decision-making capabilities include logic that attempts to identify artists, music, communications, products, or offers that we believe may interest you. By using this logic, it helps us personalize your interactions with us. For you, this means that you may see online advertisements, direct marketing communications (if you have subscribed), or other advertising or marketing messages or special offers based on your activity on our Site.
In some instances, you may be required to provide us with personal data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you to use all the features of the Site.
· transferring personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
· using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request a copy of relevant safeguards by contacting us.
Copyright © 2021-2022 nasmore - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Real Power
Welcome! Join the fan club to get new music, free downloads, rewards, store discounts straight to your inbox!